Skip top navigation

To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor.

The courses listed below may have prerequisites and/or require an override from the department. These are indicated where applicable; please check the course listings for details. The sections listed below are for the Summer 2024 semester.

Graduate Courses for Educators
Courses for Provisionally Licensed Teachers

The School of Education offers courses that are specifically designed for teachers who currently hold a provisional license. Check out these professional studies courses specific to your area of licensure here.

The core courses in the professional studies series are below, and you may check when a course is offered in the Graduate Courses for Educators section above or by selecting a course:

Explore Teacher Licensure
If you’re interested in becoming a teacher and don’t yet hold a teaching license, connect with our Teacher Track advisors before enrolling in any courses as a non-degree student.
Undergraduate Courses for Current or Future Educators
Courses about Recreation Management
Courses about Hospitality, Tourism, and Events Management
Courses about Health and Fitness
Courses about Sport Management