PHED 670: Analysis of Teaching in Physical Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 81316, Format: Online, Instructor: Risto Marttinen, Fall 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2015, Section: 002, CRN 83478, Instructor: Matthew Ferry, Fall 2015 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2012, Section: 001, CRN 72374, Instructor: Matthew Ferry, Fall 2012 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2011, Section: 001, CRN 72792, Instructor: Matthew Ferry, Fall 2011 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2010, Section: 001, CRN 73750, Instructor: G. Linda Rikard, Fall 2010 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2009, Section: 001, CRN 74049, Instructor: G. Linda Rikard, Fall 2009 Section 001 Syllabus