The CEHD Office of Admission is currently working remotely. If you need to reach a team member immediately, please call (703) 993-2892 during business hours. You can also schedule a virtual appointment with a team member here.
Get all of your questions answered at one of CEHD's Information Sessions!
CEHD’s programs host information sessions and events throughout the year for prospective students. Review our list below as well as our Events Calendar to see what is happening around the college.
- Register: Educational Psychology — 10/14/2020, 7:30pm - 8:30pm — Virtual; link will be sent in an email
- Register: Educational Psychology — 11/5/2020, 3:00pm - 4:00pm — Virtual; link will be sent in an email
- Virtual Information Sessions
- Register: PhD in Education Information Session — 10/29/2020, 4:30pm - 6:00pm — ONLINE
- Register: PhD in Education Information Session — 11/16/2020, 4:30pm - 6:00pm — ONLINE
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Teacher Licensure & MEd
Please view the PowerPoint prior to attending the office hours.
Learning Design and Technology
Please schedule an appointment with an advisor for information on other programs not listed below.
If you are interested in initial teacher licensure and are not sure which program in particular fits your needs, please review the Teacher Licensure page.
Visitors to Mason's Fairfax campus are encouraged to park in the Visitor Parking at either the Mason Pond, Shenandoah Parking Deck, or Rappahannock River Parking Decks at the prevailing rates ($3 per hour). Visitors may also park at parking meters at the prevailing rates ($3 per hour).
Visitors to the Science and Technology campus may park in the Occoquan Parking Lot. Metered parking is paid for at the Pay Station machines located at the Occoquan Parking Lot Information Kiosk and the Tower Lot entrance Pay Station.