EDUC 505: Classroom and Behavior Management in PreK-12 Classrooms
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2022, Section: B01, CRN 41914, Format: Online, Instructor: Andrea Boykin, Summer 2022 Section B01 Syllabus
- Fall 2022, Section: DL1*, CRN 75983, Format: Online, Instructor: Jodi Duke
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Spring 2022, Section: DL1, CRN 18351, Format: Online, Instructor: Jodi Duke, Spring 2022 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 80329, Format: Online, Instructor: Jodi Duke, Fall 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2021, Section: B01, CRN 43486, Format: Online, Instructor: Kristen O'Brien, Summer 2021 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 22076, Format: Online, Instructor: Jodi Duke, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 83340, Format: Online, Instructor: Kristen O'Brien, Fall 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus