EDSE 637: Autism Across the Lifespan: Collaboration with Critical Partners
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2019, Section: 001, CRN 80493, Instructor: James Williams, Fall 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2019, Section: 001, CRN 41498, Instructor: Grace Francis, Summer 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 20565, Instructor: Grace Francis, Spring 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2018, Section: 611, CRN 43059, Instructor: Cheryl Bragg, Summer 2018 Section 611 Syllabus
- Summer 2018, Section: B01, CRN 42838, Instructor: Cheryl Bragg, Summer 2018 Section B01 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: DL1, CRN 81322, Instructor: Grace Francis, Fall 2017 Section DL1 Syllabus