EDCI 623: Models and Strategies for Teaching Gifted Learners
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in Curriculum and Instruction.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2020, Section: B01, CRN 42331, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King, Summer 2020 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 6H1, CRN 21238, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Melissa Edmonds, Spring 2020 Section 6H1 Syllabus
- Summer 2018, Section: B01, CRN 43060, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King, Summer 2018 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 6F1, CRN 21959, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Susan Coleman, Spring 2014 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Fall 2011, Section: DL1, CRN 76520, Format: Online, Instructor: Sheree Harnagel, Fall 2011 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2009, Section: 001, CRN 74318, Instructor: Sheree Harnagel, Fall 2009 Section 001 Syllabus