ELED 242: Foundations of Elementary Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
This course is graded on the Undergraduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2021, Section: A02, CRN 43897, Format: Online, Instructor: Charlene O'Brien, Summer 2021 Section A02 Syllabus
- Fall 2021, Section: 001*, CRN 81366, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Kathryn Olson
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20885, Format: Online, Instructor: Kaleigh O'Donnell, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL2, CRN 21682, Format: Online, Instructor: Holly Glaser, Spring 2021 Section DL2 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL4, CRN 84492, Format: Online, Instructor: Debra Sprague, Fall 2020 Section DL4 Syllabus