ECED 413: Integrating Social Studies Across the Content Areas for Diverse Young Learners
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Required Prerequisites: ((ECED 401C or 501B-) and (ECED 403C or 503B-)).
C Requires minimum grade of C.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
This course is graded on the Undergraduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2020, Section: 002, CRN 82215, Format: Online, Instructor: Leslie La Croix, Fall 2020 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: 001*, CRN 20797, Instructor: Bweikia Steen
- Spring 2021, Section: 002*, CRN 18655, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Bweikia Steen
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Summer 2020, Section: B01, CRN 42747, Format: Online, Instructor: Bweikia Steen, Summer 2020 Section B01 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: B02, CRN 42749, Format: Online, Instructor: Bweikia Steen, Summer 2020 Section B02 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 002, CRN 21312, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Bweikia Steen, Spring 2020 Section 002 Syllabus