ELED 542: Foundations of Elementary Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Special scale.
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 80901, Format: Online, Instructor: Debra Sprague
- Fall 2020, Section: DL2, CRN 80902, Format: Online, Instructor: Virginia Doherty
- Summer 2020, Section: D02, CRN 43413, Format: Online, Instructor: Debra Sprague, Summer 2020 Section D02 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 001, CRN 20417, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Debra Sprague, Spring 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 003, CRN 21325, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Virginia Doherty, Spring 2020 Section 003 Syllabus