EDUC 501: Human Development and Learning
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2022, Section: 001, CRN 41148, Format: Online, Instructor: Kelley Webb, Summer 2022 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2022, Section: DL1*, CRN 76221, Format: Online, Instructor: Kelley Webb
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Summer 2021, Section: 001, CRN 42312, Format: Online, Instructor: Thomas Opfer, Summer 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 83983, Format: Online, Instructor: Thomas Opfer, Fall 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: 001, CRN 43479, Format: Online, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Summer 2020 Section 001 Syllabus