Information Sessions and Events
Get all of your questions answered at one of CEHD's Information Sessions!
Click on the link for more detailed information about the information session. Select "Notify Me" to be notified by e-mail when the next information session is scheduled.
Information sessions are available for:
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- Register: Counseling and Development Program — 12/12/2018, 6:00pm - 7:00pm — Johnson Center Meeting Room D
- Register: EDLE M.Ed and CERG Campus Information Session — 1/10/2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — George Mason University, 4409 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 - Thompson Hall Bldg, Room 1010
- Register: EDLE M.Ed and CERG Loudoun Cohort Information Session — 1/14/2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — LCPS Administration Building, 21000 Education Drive, Ashburn, Virginia 20148 in Room 306
- Register: EDLE M.Ed and CERG ACPS-APS Cohort Information Session — 1/15/2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — TC Williams High School at 3330 King St., Alexandria VA 22302, in the Rotunda
- Register: EDLE M.Ed and CERG ACPS-APS Cohort Information Session — 1/23/2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — Wakefield High School at 1325 S Dinwiddie St., Arlington VA 22206, in the Cafeteria
- Register: EDLE M.Ed and CERG Campus Information Session — 2/6/2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — George Mason University, 4409 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 - Thompson Hall Bldg, Room 1010
- Virtual Information Sessions
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Teacher Licensure & MEd
Please view the PowerPoint prior to attending the office hours.
Instructional Design and Technology
Please schedule an appointment with an advisor for information on other programs not listed below.
If you are interested in initial teacher licensure and are not sure which program in particular fits your needs, please review the Teacher Licensure page. http://cehd.gmu.edu/teacher/.