Information Sessions and Events
Get all of your questions answered at one of CEHD's Information Sessions!
Click on the link for more detailed information about the information session. Select "Notify Me" to be notified by e-mail when the next information session is scheduled.
Information sessions are available for:
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- Register: Counseling and Development Program Information Session — 8/23/2017, 6:00pm - 7:00pm — Nguyen Engineering Building Room 1109
- Register: Information Session Ed Psych — 5/15/2017, 3:00pm - 4:00pm — Thompson Hall,Room 1010
- Register: Information Session Ed Psych — 6/21/2017, 5:30pm - 6:30pm — Thompson Hall,Room 1507
- Register: Information Session Ed Psych — 9/14/2017, 1:00pm - 2:00pm — Thompson Hall,Room 1010
- Register: Information Session Ed Psych — 10/11/2017, 7:30pm - 8:30pm — Thompson Hall,Room 1010
- Register: Information Session Ed Psych — 11/9/2017, 2:00pm - 3:00pm — Thompson Hall,Room 1010
- Virtual Information Sessions
- Face to Face Information Sessions
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Teacher Licensure & MEd
Date: April 19th
Time: 5:00pm- 6:00pm OR 6:00pm-7:00pm
To RSVP: https://masongrad.hobsonsradius.com/ssc/eform/zI7B23x7868Ex6700nB00l.ssc
Instructional Design and Technology
Please schedule an appointment with an advisor for information on other programs not listed below.
If you are interested in initial teacher licensure and are not sure which program in particular fits your needs, please review the Teacher Licensure page. http://cehd.gmu.edu/teacher/.