Information Sessions and Events
Get all of your questions answered at one of CEHD's Information Sessions!
Click on the link for more detailed information about the information session. Select "Notify Me" to be notified by e-mail when the next information session is scheduled.
Information sessions are available for:
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- Register: August Information Session — 8/19/2020, 1:00pm - 2:00pm — https://gmu.webex.com/webappng/sites/gmu/meeting/download/9d76aa767fd2467d912249787b421e5b?siteurl=gmu&MTID=m375c14b909f
- Register: September Information Session — 9/16/2020, 1:00pm - 2:00pm — https://gmu.webex.com/webappng/sites/gmu/meeting/download/9a2d09e7ed664d94babb8963143f5288?siteurl=gmu&MTID=m7c40452bcb5
- Register: ASTL: IB, Designing Digital Learning, Ele. Math, Science, STEM — 7/21/2020, 1:00pm - 2:00pm — online
- Register: Independent School Leadership MEd Program Information Session — 7/16/2020, 6:00pm - 7:00pm — Virtual
- Register: Educational Psychology — 9/10/2020, 1:00pm - 2:00pm — Thompson Hall 1010
- Register: Educational Psychology — 10/14/2020, 7:30pm - 8:30pm — Thompson Hall 1010
- Register: Educational Psychology — 11/5/2020, 3:00pm - 4:00pm — Thompson Hall 1010
- Virtual Information Sessions
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Teacher Licensure & MEd
Please view the PowerPoint prior to attending the office hours.
Learning Design and Technology
Please schedule an appointment with an advisor for information on other programs not listed below.
If you are interested in initial teacher licensure and are not sure which program in particular fits your needs, please review the Teacher Licensure page. http://cehd.gmu.edu/teacher/.