Information Sessions and Events
Get all of your questions answered at one of CEHD's Information Sessions!
Click on the link for more detailed information about the information session. Select "Notify Me" to be notified by e-mail when the next information session is scheduled.
Information sessions are available for:
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- Register: Early Childhood Education Orientation — 1/19/2017, 5:00pm - 6:00pm — Thompson L019
- Register: Early Childhood Education Information Session — 2/8/2017, 5:00pm - 6:00pm — Thompson Hall 2007-2008
- Register: Early Childhood Education Information Session — 3/8/2017, 5:00pm - 6:00pm — Thompson Hall 2007-2008
- Register: ACPS/APS Summer 17 Cohort Information Session — 12/12/2016, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — Arlington Public Schools-Education Center Room 101 located at 1426 North Quincy Street Arlington, VA 22207
- Register: ACPS/APS Summer 17 Cohort Information Session — 1/10/2017, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — T.C. Williams High School, Rotunda located at 3330 King Street Alexandria, VA 22302
- Register: EDLE M.Ed. and CERG Campus Information Session — 1/24/2017, 4:30pm - 5:30pm — George Mason University Fairfax Campus at 4409 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 Thompson Hall Building, Room 2007
- Register: Webinar MS Exercise, Fitness, & Health Promotion (EFHP) — 12/14/2016, 7:00pm - 8:00pm — https://webcon.gmu.edu/efhpmsdecember2016/
- Register: Ph.D. in Education Information Session — 3/13/2017, 6:00pm - 7:30pm — Thompson 2007
- Register: Ph.D. in Education Information Session — 5/25/2017, 6:30pm - 8:00pm — Thompson 2007
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Teacher Licensure & MEd
Instructional Design and Technology
Please schedule an appointment with an advisor for information on other programs not listed below.
If you are interested in initial teacher licensure and are not sure which program in particular fits your needs, please review the Teacher Licensure page. http://cehd.gmu.edu/teacher/.