Phone: (703) 993-1746
Fax: (703) 993-4497
Email: rsatsang (@gmu.edu)
George Mason University
Finley Building 209
4400 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030
Rajiv Satsangi is an Assistant Professor of Special Education in the College of Education and Human Development at George Mason University. Dr. Satsangi’s research focuses on studying assistive technology in mathematics to promote conceptual learning through modeling and representational fluency for students with learning disabilities. His current projects target the application of virtual manipulatives and video modeling to teach Algebra 1 and Geometry curricula in inclusionary settings. Dr. Satsangi earned his Ph.D. in Special Education from Purdue University, prior to which he served as a special education mathematics teacher in the Indianapolis Public School district.
Other Courses Taught
- Adapted Instructional Methods and Transition for Secondary Learners (EDSE 544)
- Secondary Curriculum and Strategies for Students with Disabilities who Access the General Curriculum (EDSE 629)
- Current Issues in Special Education (EDSE 844)
- Independent Study for the Doctor of Philosophy in Education (EDUC 897)
- Advanced Internship in Education (EDUC 994)