Phone: (703) 993-1746
Fax: (703) 993-4497
Email: rsatsang (@gmu.edu)
George Mason University
Finley Building 209
4400 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030
Rajiv Satsangi is an Associate Professor of Special Education in the College of Education and Human Development at George Mason University. His research examines assistive and instructional technology in mathematics for supporting conceptual and procedural learning for students with learning disabilities. He has earned multiple recognitions for his contributions to the field, including the 2020 Samuel A. Kirk Research Publication Award from the Council for Exceptional Children’s Division for Learning Disabilities and the 2019 Must Reads Research Article Award from the Council for Learning Disabilities. His current projects study virtual and physical representations for teaching algebraic curricula to students in inclusionary settings. He earned his doctorate from Purdue University in 2015, prior to which he served as a high school Special Education mathematics teacher in Title-1 schools in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Secondary Curriculum and Strategies for Students with Disabilities who Access the General Curriculum (EDSE 629)
- Consultation and Collaboration (EDSE 662)
- Current Issues in Special Education (EDSE 844)
- Policy-driven Initiatives in Special Education and Disability Research (EDSE 847)
- Independent Study for the Doctor of Philosophy in Education (EDUC 897)