EFHP 598: Special Topics
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-6
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2019, Section: 002, CRN 81845, Instructor: Rick Rosa, Fall 2019 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 003, CRN 82855, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Fall 2017 Section 003 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 22398, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 003, CRN 22764, Instructor: Shane Caswell, Spring 2017 Section 003 Syllabus
- Fall 2015, Section: 001, CRN 81809, Instructor: Shane Caswell, Fall 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2015, Section: 002, CRN 81810, Instructor: Nelson Cortes, Fall 2015 Section 002 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: A01, CRN 40494, Instructor: Charley Casserly, Summer 2012 Section A01 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: X01, CRN 40720, Instructor: Charley Casserly, Summer 2011 Section X01 Syllabus
- Summer 2010, Section: X01, CRN 41875, Instructor: Charley Casserly, Summer 2010 Section X01 Syllabus