ELED 559: Research and Assessment in Elementary Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Special scale.
- Spring 2020, Section: 002, CRN 21438, Instructor: Debra Sprague, Spring 2020 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 003, CRN 21434, Instructor: Lois Groth, Spring 2020 Section 003 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 004, CRN 21436, Instructor: Audra Parker, Spring 2020 Section 004 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 005, CRN 21852, Instructor: Amanda Bean, Spring 2020 Section 005 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 007, CRN 22307, Instructor: Amanda Bean, Spring 2020 Section 007 Syllabus
Prior Sections (partial list)
Information is currently not available.