EDUC 896: Special Topics in Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2019, Section: A01, CRN 42589, Instructor: Supriya Baily
- Summer 2019, Section: D01, CRN 42282, Instructor: Seth Parsons, Summer 2019 Section D01 Syllabus
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 22223, Instructor: Spiros Protopsaltis, Spring 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 21218, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Spring 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 001, CRN 21475, Instructor: Spiros Protopsaltis, Spring 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 002, CRN 81651, Instructor: Jennifer Suh, Fall 2017 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 004, CRN 82641, Instructor: Spiros Protopsaltis, Fall 2017 Section 004 Syllabus
- Summer 2017, Section: A01, CRN 42355, Instructor: Amy Hutchison, Summer 2017 Section A01 Syllabus