EDUC 597: Special Topics in Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-6
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2018, Section: A01, CRN 42799, Instructor: Stephanie Dodman, Summer 2018 Section A01 Syllabus
- Fall 2016, Section: 001, CRN 82545, Instructor: Kristien Zenkov, Fall 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: A01, CRN 42666, Instructor: Stephanie Dodman, Summer 2016 Section A01 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 6F1, CRN 22377, Instructor: Janna Heiligenstein, Spring 2015 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 6F3, CRN 22378, Instructor: Janna Heiligenstein, Spring 2015 Section 6F3 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: A01, CRN 41860, Instructor: Supriya Baily, Summer 2014 Section A01 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 6F1, CRN 21957, Instructor: Janna Heiligenstein, Spring 2014 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 001, CRN 17540, Instructor: Anthony Pellegrino, Spring 2013 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: X01, CRN 41973, Instructor: Kathleen Reilly, Summer 2012 Section X01 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: 6E1, CRN 41540, Instructor: Elizabeth DeMulder, Summer 2011 Section 6E1 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: 6E6, CRN 41543, Instructor: Stacia Stribling, Summer 2011 Section 6E6 Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 695, CRN 20637, Instructor: Julie Kidd, Spring 2011 Section 695 Syllabus
- Summer 2010, Section: C01, CRN 40748, Instructor: Alison Heron Hruby, Summer 2010 Section C01 Syllabus