EDSE 597: Special Topics in Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-6
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2018, Section: DL1, CRN 84658, Instructor: Aja Puopolo, Fall 2018 Section DL1 Syllabus
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2018, Section: 001, CRN 43536, Instructor: Theodore Hoch, Summer 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 6S1, CRN 20980, Instructor: Karen Durocher, Spring 2015 Section 6S1 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 6S3, CRN 20982, Instructor: Nicole Conners, Spring 2015 Section 6S3 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 6S1, CRN 81746, Instructor: Nicole Conners, Fall 2014 Section 6S1 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 6S2, CRN 81864, Instructor: Nicole Conners, Fall 2014 Section 6S2 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 6S2, CRN 21533, Instructor: Nicole Conners, Spring 2014 Section 6S2 Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 6H1, CRN 20773, Instructor: Suzanne Jimenez, Spring 2011 Section 6H1 Syllabus