EDRS 897: Special Topics in Research Methods
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students in the E1-PHD-EDHD or E1-PHD-EDUC programs.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2023, Section: DL1, CRN 25192, Format: Online, Instructor: L. Earle Reybold, Spring 2023 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2022, Section: B02, CRN 43645, Format: Online, Instructor: Meagan Call-Cummings, Summer 2022 Section B02 Syllabus
- Summer 2021, Section: D01, CRN 43476, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Supriya Baily, Summer 2021 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: A01, CRN 43393, Format: Online, Instructor: Meagan Call-Cummings, Summer 2020 Section A01 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: B01, CRN 42344, Format: Online, Instructor: L. Earle Reybold, Summer 2020 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 23025, Instructor: L. Earle Reybold, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus