EDCD 751: Practicum in School Counseling
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisite: EDCD 608B.
B Requires minimum grade of B.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in Counseling and Development or Counseling.
Enrollment limited to students in a Graduate Certificate or Master of Education degrees.
This course is graded on the Satisfactory/No Credit scale.
- Fall 2023, Section: DL1, CRN 82954, Format: Online, Instructor: Tori Stone
- Spring 2023, Section: DL1, CRN 23409, Format: Online, Instructor: Tracy Jackson-Tapscott, Spring 2023 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2022, Section: 003, CRN 83636, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Shekila Melchior, Fall 2022 Section 003 Syllabus
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 19097, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Amy Carroll, Spring 2022 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 82990, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Tracy Jackson-Tapscott, Fall 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2021, Section: 002, CRN 82991, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Sylinda Banks, Fall 2021 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL8, CRN 22892, Format: Online, Instructor: Tori Stone, Spring 2021 Section DL8 Syllabus