ECED 789: Internship in Early Childhood Special Education Birth - Five
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 6
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Satisfactory/No Credit scale.
Semesters taught: Fall and Spring
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 17461, Instructor: Bweikia Steen
- Spring 2019, Section: 600, CRN 22523, Instructor: Deborah Stone
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2018, Section: 001, CRN 78611, Instructor: Julie Kidd, Fall 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: 600, CRN 83653, Instructor: Deborah Stone, Fall 2018 Section 600 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 001, CRN 20475, Instructor: Debra Fulcher, Spring 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 81766, Instructor: Jennifer Cartland, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus