ATEP 680: Athletic Training Research
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (ATEP 660B- or 660XS) and (ATEP 670B- or 670XS) and (ATEP 676B- or 676XS).
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 23167, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Amanda Caswell
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 82193, Format: Online, Instructor: Shane Caswell, Fall 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 002, CRN 23796, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Spring 2020 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 18101, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Shane Caswell, Spring 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 001, CRN 21195, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Shane Caswell, Spring 2018 Section 001 Syllabus