Welcome to Undergraduate New Student Orientation in the College of Education and Human Development!
As a part of your New Student Orientation, you’ll learn about the opportunities and expectations awaiting you as a College of Education and Human Development student. It all comes down to our student success formula: Be Informed, Be Engaged, and Be Present.
After students attend New Student Orientation, they will receive an email invitation to participate in a live question and answer session with Student and Academic Affairs staff. If you have further questions, contact CEHD Student Academic Success Coordinator Stormi Woltz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to view suggested four-year academic plans and advising guides for each of CEHD’s undergraduate programs.
- Early Childhood Education for Diverse Learners, BSEd
- Elementary Education, PK-6 Licensure, BSEd
- Health, Fitness, and Recreation Resources, BS
- Kinesiology, BS
- Physical Education, BSEd
- Human Development and Family Science, BA
- Special Education, BSEd
- Tourism and Events Management, BS