SPMT 631: Theoretical Models of Sport Coaching
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2018, Section: 001, CRN 44038, Instructor: Craig Esherick
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 78787, Instructor: Angie Taylor, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2016, Section: 001, CRN 82118, Instructor: Craig Esherick, Fall 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: B01, CRN 41057, Instructor: Craig Esherick, Summer 2012 Section B01 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: B02, CRN 41954, Instructor: Craig Esherick, Summer 2011 Section B02 Syllabus