EDCD 613: Introduction to School Counseling
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisite: EDCD 602*B.
* May be taken concurrently.
B Requires minimum grade of B.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major, minor, or concentration in Counseling or School Counseling.
Enrollment limited to students in a Graduate Certificate or Master of Education degrees.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 79020, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Sam Steen, Fall 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: 002, CRN 81956, Format: Online, Instructor: Shekila Melchior, Fall 2020 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL3, CRN 84839, Format: Online, Instructor: Tracy Jackson, Fall 2020 Section DL3 Syllabus
- Fall 2019, Section: 001, CRN 81495, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Shekila Melchior, Fall 2019 Section 001 Syllabus