SRST 799: Master's Thesis
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-6
Required Prerequisite: SRST 623B-.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Satisfactory/No Credit scale.
- Summer 2018, Section: 001, CRN 43656, Instructor: Brenda Wiggins
- Summer 2018, Section: 002, CRN 43856, Instructor: R. Pierre Rodgers
- Summer 2018, Section: 003, CRN 44023, Instructor: Robert Baker
- Summer 2018, Section: 004, CRN 44039, Instructor: Jacqueline McDowell
- Summer 2018, Section: C01, CRN 44082, Instructor: Jacqueline McDowell
Prior Sections (partial list)
Information is currently not available.