SRST 799: Master's Thesis
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-6
Required Prerequisite: SRST 623B-.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Satisfactory/No Credit scale.
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 22753, Instructor: Sue Slocum
- Spring 2019, Section: 002, CRN 22754, Instructor: Sue Slocum
- Spring 2019, Section: 003, CRN 23568, Instructor: R. Pierre Rodgers
- Spring 2019, Section: 004, CRN 23665, Instructor: Jacqueline McDowell
- Spring 2019, Section: 005, CRN 23666, Instructor: Jacqueline McDowell
Prior Sections (partial list)
Information is currently not available.