SPMT 620: Ethical Issues in Global Sport
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2019, Section: 002, CRN 23620, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: R. Pierre Rodgers, Spring 2019 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 002, CRN 21229, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Sean Brown, Spring 2018 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 15635, Instructor: David Wiggins, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: P01, CRN 22214, Instructor: David Wiggins, Spring 2017 Section P01 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 21121, Instructor: David Wiggins, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus