EFHP 640: Principles of Strength and Conditioning
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 81681, Format: Online, Instructor: Margaret Jones, Fall 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1*, CRN 20786, Format: Online, Instructor: Margaret Jones
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 20283, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Margaret Jones, Spring 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 002, CRN 20284, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Joel Martin, Spring 2019 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 17834, Instructor: Margaret Jones, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2016, Section: DL1, CRN 82901, Format: Online, Instructor: Peter Melanson, Fall 2016 Section DL1 Syllabus