EDUC 878: Intercultural Competence: Theory and Research Application to International Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 21217, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Spring 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 14343, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 17474, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2015, Section: A01, CRN 42642, Instructor: Supriya Baily, Summer 2015 Section A01 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 001, CRN 80587, Instructor: April Mattix Foster, Fall 2014 Section 001 Syllabus