EDUC 592: Effective Collaboration for Teaching Diverse Learners in Secondary Social Studies
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2018, Section: 002, CRN 21127, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Mark Helmsing, Spring 2018 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 12887, Instructor: Margaret Weiss, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 13639, Instructor: Anthony Pellegrino, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 001, CRN 14676, Instructor: Anthony Pellegrino, Spring 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 001, CRN 17383, Instructor: Anthony Pellegrino, Spring 2014 Section 001 Syllabus