EDSE 846: Assessment, Evaluation, and Instrumentation in Special Education Research
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in Education.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2024, Section: DL1, CRN 22710, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Sarah Nagro
- Spring 2022, Section: 002, CRN 24523, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Linda Mason, Spring 2022 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 001, CRN 20394, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Frederick Brigham, Spring 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 001, CRN 20164, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Frederick Brigham, Spring 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 18299, Instructor: Frederick Brigham, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: A01, CRN 41904, Instructor: Anna Evmenova, Summer 2014 Section A01 Syllabus