EDRS 831: Structural Equation Modeling
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Required Prerequisite: EDRS 821B-.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20854, Format: Online, Instructor: Angela Miller
- Spring 2019, Section: 001, CRN 20439, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Angela Miller, Spring 2019 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 17830, Instructor: Angela Miller, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2015, Section: A01, CRN 42558, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Summer 2015 Section A01 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 001, CRN 17344, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Spring 2014 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2012, Section: 001, CRN 76673, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Fall 2012 Section 001 Syllabus