EDLE 895: Emerging Issues in Administration and Supervision
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in Education.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2022, Section: DL1, CRN 22783, Format: Online, Instructor: Farnoosh Shahrokhi, Spring 2022 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 21145, Format: Online, Instructor: Alvin Crawley, Spring 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 21165, Instructor: Dustin Wright, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2015, Section: B01, CRN 42567, Instructor: Sonya Horsford, Summer 2015 Section B01 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: B01, CRN 41358, Instructor: Scott Bauer, Summer 2011 Section B01 Syllabus
- Summer 2009, Section: B01, CRN 40825, Instructor: Scott Bauer, Summer 2009 Section B01 Syllabus