EDLE 816: Instructional Leadership-Curriculum Policy and Practice
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Summer 2019, Section: C02, CRN 42490, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Alan Sturrock, Summer 2019 Section C02 Syllabus
- Summer 2017, Section: B01, CRN 42392, Instructor: Robert Smith, Summer 2017 Section B01 Syllabus
- Fall 2015, Section: 001, CRN 77387, Instructor: Robert Smith, Fall 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 002, CRN 82620, Instructor: Scott Bauer, Fall 2014 Section 002 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: X01, CRN 41737, Instructor: Loran Stephenson, Summer 2013 Section X01 Syllabus