EDCI 621: Introduction to Gifted and Talented Learners
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in ASTL-Alternative Education, ASTL-Early Childhood Educ, Gifted Child Education, ASTL - History, ASTL-Instructional Technology, ASTL - Literacy/Reading, ASTL - Mathematics, ASTL-NBPTS Preparation Core, ASTL - Science, Adv Stud T/L or Curriculum and Instruction.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1*, CRN 80829, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Summer 2019, Section: B01, CRN 42582, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King, Summer 2019 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 6H1, CRN 23455, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Melissa Edmonds, Spring 2019 Section 6H1 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: DL1, CRN 83043, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King, Fall 2017 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 6F1, CRN 22715, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Shannon King, Spring 2015 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 601, CRN 21718, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Susan Coleman, Spring 2013 Section 601 Syllabus
- Fall 2010, Section: 001, CRN 78617, Instructor: Shannon King, Fall 2010 Section 001 Syllabus