ECED 781: Seminar in Early Childhood Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (ECED 788*B-, 788*XS, 788*, 789*B-, 789*XS or 789*).
* May be taken concurrently.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate or Non-Degree.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 84773, Format: Online, Instructor: Bweikia Steen, Fall 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2021, Section: 600, CRN 44169, Format: Online, Instructor: Christan Coogle, Summer 2021 Section 600 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20803, Format: Online, Instructor: Bweikia Steen, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 85284, Format: Online, Instructor: Bweikia Steen, Fall 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus