ECED 423: Early Intervention for Infants & Toddlers with Disabilities: Collaborative & Consultative Approaches
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: ECED 404C, 404XS, 504B- or 504XS.
C Requires minimum grade of C.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
This course is graded on the Undergraduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall Summer and Spring
- Fall 2021, Section: 002, CRN 85955, Format: Online, Instructor: Deborah Stone, Fall 2021 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: 001, CRN 80813, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Kimberly Sopko, Fall 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: 001, CRN 78126, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Kimberly Sopko, Fall 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 81265, Instructor: Christan Coogle, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 17706, Instructor: Deborah Stone, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus