ATEP 686: Athletic Training Practicum 5
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (ATEP 660B- or 660XS) and (ATEP 670B- or 670XS) and (ATEP 676B- or 676XS).
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 17020, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Candace Lacayo
- Spring 2021, Section: 001, CRN 20377, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Amanda Caswell, Spring 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 003, CRN 23770, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Amanda Caswell, Spring 2020 Section 003 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 002, CRN 18102, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Amanda Caswell, Spring 2019 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 002, CRN 21196, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Amanda Caswell, Spring 2018 Section 002 Syllabus