ATEP 575: Athletic Training Clinical Techniques 3
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (ATEP 530B- or 530XS) and (ATEP 540B- or 540XS) and (ATEP 545B- or 545XS) and (ATEP 550B- or 550XS) and (ATEP 555B- or 555XS).
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in Athletic Training.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2022, Section: 203, CRN 20117, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Zahra Ismaeli
- Spring 2021, Section: 203, CRN 24026, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Zahra Ismaeli, Spring 2021 Section 203 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 202, CRN 22043, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Zahra Ismaeli, Spring 2020 Section 202 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 201, CRN 14477, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Zahra Ismaeli, Spring 2019 Section 201 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 202, CRN 22767, Instructor: Shane Caswell, Spring 2017 Section 202 Syllabus