SPMT 618: Psychology of Coaching
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Junior Plus, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2022, Section: DL1, CRN 83523, Format: Online, Instructor: Bridget Thomas
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 79149, Format: Online, Instructor: Bridget Thomas, Fall 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: 001, CRN 82104, Format: Online, Instructor: James Patrick, Fall 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: DL1, CRN 20068, Format: Online, Instructor: James Patrick, Spring 2018 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: DL1, CRN 18873, Format: Online, Instructor: Robert Baker, Spring 2016 Section DL1 Syllabus