SEED 673: Advanced Methods of Teaching Science in the Secondary School
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: ((SEED 573B or 573XS) and (EDRD 619*B and SEED 677*B)).
* May be taken concurrently.
B Requires minimum grade of B.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Junior Plus, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2024, Section: 001, CRN 14232, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Erin Peters-Burton
- Spring 2023, Section: 001, CRN 15352, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Stephen Burton, Spring 2023 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 17384, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Stephen Burton, Spring 2022 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20920, Format: Online, Instructor: Stephen Burton, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL2, CRN 84852, Format: Online, Instructor: Stephen Burton, Fall 2020 Section DL2 Syllabus