SEED 669: Advanced Methods of Teaching English in the Secondary School
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (SEED 569B or 569XS).
B Requires minimum grade of B.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Graduate.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major, minor, or concentration in Secondary Ed - English or Secondary Education Licensure.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 81637, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Marriam Ewaida, Fall 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 21757, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Marriam Ewaida
- Spring 2021, Section: 003, CRN 23548, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Marriam Ewaida, Spring 2021 Section 003 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: 004, CRN 23549, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Michelle Lague, Spring 2021 Section 004 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL2, CRN 84808, Format: Online, Instructor: Arvinder Johri, Fall 2020 Section DL2 Syllabus