SEED 667: Advanced Methods of Teaching Social Sciences in the Secondary School
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (SEED 567B or 567XS).
B Requires minimum grade of B.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Graduate.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major, minor, or concentration in Secondary Ed - Hist/Soc Sci or Secondary Education Licensure.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2022, Section: 001, CRN 75515, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Lynda Herrera
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 20713, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Mark Helmsing, Spring 2022 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 79301, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Lynda Herrera, Fall 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: 004, CRN 24785, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Andrew Porter, Spring 2021 Section 004 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: 001, CRN 82261, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Mark Helmsing, Fall 2020 Section 001 Syllabus