SEED 522: Foundations of Secondary Education
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Spring 2021, Section: 003, CRN 24829, Format: Online, Instructor: Whitney Keaton, Spring 2021 Section 003 Syllabus
- Summer 2021, Section: A01, CRN 43502, Format: Online, Instructor: Jennifer Drake Patrick
- Summer 2021, Section: A02, CRN 43501, Format: Online, Instructor: Mark Helmsing
- Summer 2021, Section: A04, CRN 44182, Format: Online, Instructor: Whitney Keaton
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 81324, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Whitney Keaton
- Fall 2020, Section: DL2, CRN 84445, Format: Online, Instructor: Lindsay Watkins, Fall 2020 Section DL2 Syllabus