PHED 673: Motor Development for Special Populations
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Junior Plus, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2023, Section: DL1*, CRN 21709, Format: Online, Instructor: William Brady
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20910, Format: Online, Instructor: William Brady, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: C01, CRN 42334, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: William Brady, Summer 2013 Section C01 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: X01, CRN 40717, Instructor: William Brady, Summer 2011 Section X01 Syllabus
- Summer 2010, Section: X01, CRN 41871, Instructor: William Brady, Summer 2010 Section X01 Syllabus