MATH 614: Rational Numbers and Proportional Reasoning for K-8 Teachers
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2019, Section: 6M2, CRN 21243, Instructor: Gwenanne Salkind, Spring 2019 Section 6M2 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 6M3, CRN 21249, Instructor: Laura Bitto, Spring 2019 Section 6M3 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 6M4, CRN 21250, Instructor: Gwenanne Salkind, Spring 2019 Section 6M4 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: 6M5, CRN 21251, Instructor: Laura Bitto, Spring 2019 Section 6M5 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 6M1, CRN 21437, Instructor: Deborah Crawford, Spring 2017 Section 6M1 Syllabus