MATH 611: Geometry and Measurement for K-8 Teachers
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Summer 2021, Section: 6M8*, CRN 43882, Format: Online, Instructor: Kimberly Leong
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Summer 2020, Section: 6M5, CRN 42772, Format: Online, Instructor: Kimberly Leong, Summer 2020 Section 6M5 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: 6M6, CRN 42773, Format: Online, Instructor: Courtney Baker, Summer 2020 Section 6M6 Syllabus
- Summer 2018, Section: 6M2, CRN 42833, Format: Online, Instructor: Theresa Wills, Summer 2018 Section 6M2 Syllabus
- Summer 2018, Section: 6M3, CRN 42784, Format: Online, Instructor: Laura Bitto, Summer 2018 Section 6M3 Syllabus
- Summer 2017, Section: 6M1, CRN 42158, Format: Online, Instructor: Theresa Wills, Summer 2017 Section 6M1 Syllabus