EFHP 614: Advanced Exercise Nutrition
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1*, CRN 76712, Format: Online, Instructor: Brittanie Lockard
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Fall 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 78939, Format: Online, Instructor: Brittanie Lockard, Fall 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: 001, CRN 83098, Format: Online, Instructor: Brittanie Lockard, Fall 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: DL1, CRN 17436, Format: Online, Instructor: Brittanie Lockard, Spring 2016 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 001, CRN 16781, Instructor: Joanne Hunter, Spring 2013 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 001, CRN 11376, Instructor: Sarah Shultz, Spring 2011 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 001, CRN 12155, Instructor: Veronica Porterfield, Spring 2010 Section 001 Syllabus