EDRS 828: Item Response Theory
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Required Prerequisites: EDRS 821B- or 827B-.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2020, Section: 001, CRN 80846, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Marvin Powell
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 81308, Instructor: Marvin Powell, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2015, Section: DL1, CRN 75633, Format: Online, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Fall 2015 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: DL2, CRN 80619, Format: Online, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Fall 2014 Section DL2 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 002, CRN 20901, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Spring 2013 Section 002 Syllabus