EDRS 827: Introduction to Measurement and Survey Development
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Required Prerequisite: EDRS 811B-.
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Graduate.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2020, Section: 001, CRN 20362, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Marvin Powell, Spring 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: 001, CRN 81046, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Marvin Powell, Fall 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: DL1, CRN 15515, Format: Online, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Spring 2016 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: DL1, CRN 20822, Format: Online, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Spring 2015 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: A01, CRN 41748, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Summer 2013 Section A01 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: A01, CRN 41607, Instructor: Dimiter Dimitrov, Summer 2012 Section A01 Syllabus