EDLE 818: Instructional Leadership-Supervision Policy and Practice
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate level students.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2019, Section: C02, CRN 42492, Instructor: David Landeryou, II, Summer 2019 Section C02 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 81300, Instructor: Loran Stephenson, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 14441, Instructor: Loran Stephenson, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 001, CRN 17173, Instructor: Robert Smith, Spring 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: X01, CRN 41738, Instructor: Robert Smith, Summer 2013 Section X01 Syllabus